Saturday, August 20, 2011

They Just Don't Care

The TV crews in every major league town are different.
They have different personalities, different senses of humor and different work ethics.
Some crews are a joy to work with and some crews are a pain in the ass.
Throughout my 28 year career of producing and/or directing major league baseball, I have met every type of TV crew member that you can imagine.
I have worked with the good guys and the jerks, the hard workers and the lazy ones, the creative members and the boring ones, happy and sad, healthy and sick, introverts and extroverts, the positive members and the negative ones, the optimists and the pessimists.
I have been on the same TV team with all these types of people throughout my career.
I must say that not only have I been on the same TV team with all different types of people, I have enjoyed being on that team and that may be the most important reason that I love directing major league baseball.
There is, however, one certain type of crew member that I do not enjoy having as a member of my TV production team.
That is the crew member that just doesn't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment