Friday, July 1, 2011

Appreciation

The time is 3:14 AM and I have arrived at my room in St Petersburg after our three game series in Baltimore.
I can't tell you what a pleasure it was for everyone on the Cardinals TV crew to work in Camden Yards with the great Baltimore crew.
The Orioles TV director was so very accommodating. Before each game of the series he made sure that we were comfortable and we were in a side by side situation and not a dual feed!
All three telecasts were smooth and had great flows to them.
The crew worked hard and were a pleasure to work with.
A great aspect of our business is that we learn something each and every telecast.
I learned that I can be more accommodating to the visiting feeds that come into Busch Stadium.
I really appreciate all that the Baltimore TV crew taught me the past three days.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment