Sunday, May 8, 2011

Food = Gem

On Friday night I ate dinner with the Producer and Director of the Milwaukee Brewers' telecasts. That night, the Cardinals starting pitcher went into the 8th inning with a perfect game!. The Cardinals won the game 6-0 in 2 hours and 2 minutes.
Saturday afternoon I ate with Brewers' TV team and that night the Brewers starting pitcher had a no-hitter into the 8th inning as well. The Brewers won the game 4-0 in 2 hours and 29 minutes.
Today, I was eating with some guys on the Cardinals TV crew when the Brewers TV production team arrived in the press room for breakfast and I joined them for the last 15 minutes of the meal. The Cardinals starting pitcher was throwing a 3-hit shutout into the ninth inning. The Cardinals won the game 3-1 in 2 hours and 41 minutes.
Well pitched = well played = well paced.
Just the type of game every TV baseball director loves to cut.
I just have to figure out how to have the pre-game meal with the Brewers guys before every game.
By the way, we are leaving tomorrow for 3 games at Wrigley (love it!) with the Cubs followed by a weekend series in Cincinnati. My new ipad2 is not letting me blog on this website. I am going to let the electronic genius Keith Olbermann O'brien (our Duet operator) figure out what I am doing wrong so that I might blog after these two series.

No comments:

Post a Comment