Saturday, June 18, 2016

Irked

With 2 runs in the 8th and 2 runs in the 9th, the Texas Rangers beat the Cardinals at Busch Stadium today in 3:05. This game was on National TV as it aired on Fox1. National games are different for me than Regional games on Fox Sports Midwest. On the Regional side, I feel a responsibility to highlight the Cardinals with my game cut. The only way to be successful in this endeavor is to make the GAME the priority. Respect the game. On the National side both teams deserve equal coverage all the while respecting the game. Physically, I felt that I accomplished that with today's telecast. On the emotional side, I didn't quite do as good of a job. I was a bit irked at the outcome of the game because I love the Cardinals. But, you know what? That will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment