Monday, September 28, 2015

I Don't Believe What I Just Saw

If Indidn't see this game, I never would have believed it. The Pirates received 10 walks and batted 6 times with the bases loaded and they didn't score. They left 16 runners on base. On the other side, the Cardinals had 3 hits through 8 innings with only 1 runner reaching second base. Also, and even more negative, the Redbirds lost one of their best players in a violent collision in the outfield. This collision was so ugly that we showed only 1 angle and that being fairly wide from the high home camera - camera 2. Trust me, the super slo-mo angle was sickening. Anyway, through 8 innings the Pirates were constantly threatening and the Cardinals were invisible. Then, to start the ninth inning, the Pirates brought in their closer - arguably the best closer in the game today - and the Cards scored 3 runs on 3 hits with one being a 2-run homerun. Unless you saw this game you would not believe it. I know - I saw it and I still don't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment