Friday, July 3, 2015

OMG

Oh my God! The Cardinals lost their 4th game in a row tonight falling to the Padres in 2:35 by the score of 2 - 1. Oh my God! The Cardinals lead in the Central Division is now down to 6 games over the Pirates. Oh my God! The Cardinals now have a record of 51 - 28 - time to panic. Oh my God! The Redbirds have lost all 3 home games in July after losing just 2 home games during the month of June. It's over! Hey, they put up a good run. I'd like to thank the Cardinals for some great entertainment during April, May and June. One just knew it wouldn't last. Being the Cardinals fan that I am, I will still be there during the second half of the 2015 season cheering them on. I am not a fair weather fan. Now that the season is over, I just hope the Cards look at this first half of the 2015 season, learn from it, and take that knowledge into the 2016 season. Oh my God! People actually think this way. OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment