Wednesday, August 14, 2013

2 Hours 30 Minutes

2 hours and 30 minutes!! That was the time of tonight's Pirates/Cardinals game at Busch Stadium. To put this into perspective, this game was 2 hours and 25 minutes shorter than last night's marathon. I honestly do not remember the last time we had a game with such a good flow. The Cardinals set a franchise record during the past few weeks. They had 15 consecutive games that lasted over three hours. This had NEVER happened in St. Louis Cardinals history. Trust me, I love good baseball. However, I am not a fan of poorly paced games. Maybe it is because I am in a TV truck cutting cameras and a good pace means a good flow to the show. I wonder what the fans in the stands feel about the pace of the game. Do they really care? I don't know. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment