Friday, April 5, 2013

No Difference

The Redbirds lost to the Giants today by the score of 1 - 0 in 2:31. To go from a 16 inning 5 hour 32 minute game to a 1 - 0 2 hour 31 minute game cannot be believable. It should be impossible. Yet, that is what happened to our St. Louis TV team. I know this sounds strange but I am not sure which game/telecast is more mentally draining. I was wiped out after each telecast. Granted, I would much rather prefer a 2:31 game to almost any other game/telecast but I was surprisingly mentally drained after today's show. The nice dinner at Scoma's with my friends John Rooney and Jim Jackson brought me back to earth but I am still vexed at the similar mental condition I felt after our last two game/telecasts. Night and day yet eerily the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment