Saturday, April 27, 2013

Brain Is Mush

The Cardinals were beaten by the Pirates today by the score of 5 - 3. This slow paced piece of garbage took 3:42 to play. Because the Blues were also playing in St. Louis today our telecast had a new TD, 3 new camera operators of which two had never done Major League Baseball and one of those had never run a hard camera before, a new audio engineer, two new tape operators, a new video engineer and a new stage manager. Each of these professionals who were new to our show performed in a quality fashion. The regular members of our home crew are used to my style of directing and because the "new members" are not aware of my style my concentration level was extremely high. I am currently at home watching the Blues game and I am fried. My brain is mush.

No comments:

Post a Comment