Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Thank You God

I just spent the greatest night of my 32 year professional TV baseball career. I began my career in Minnesota. I was part of the TV crew that closed out Metropolitan Stadium. I was part of the TV crew that opened the Metrodome and the current ballpark of the Minnesota Twins - Target Field. Those moments were all great. But, nothing compares to my experience tonight. I directed the Cardinals @ Twins telecast tonight with my oldest som, Tom, running the duet (graphics) and my youngest son, Mike, running the Fox Box. I really enjoy covering Cardinals baseball and I look forward to every telecast. Tonight, however, was special having my two boys involved with Cardinals television. I am proud of my boys and tonight I couldn't have been more proud. I am so blessed. Thank you God, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment