Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Highlight Of The Day

It took 2:37 for the Cardinals to beat the Reds at Busch Stadium today. The highlight of the day for me had nothing to do with the game/telecast. This was a clean telecast with only a few "moments" that could define the show. The highlight of the day for me concerned my son. He worked the Fox Box for the Cincinnati feed last night and before he flew home to Minnesota he wanted to take in the game at Busch Stadium. During the game he caught a foul ball! But, better yet, he gave the ball to a young boy who was sitting next to him. The boy's family was very appreciative and took a picture of my son and their son. All this happened while the crowd in the 3 sections around them gave my son a nice ovation. My highlight of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment