Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Clown

At the end of the 3:46 11 - 7 victory by the D'Backs over the Cardinals at Busch Stadium, a clown made an appearance. My patience was a little thin at the time as 12 of the 19 runs were scored in the 8th and 9th innings because of some poor pitching especially by the Diamondbacks who led 11 - 2 going into the bottom of the ninth. The clown was seated in the third row behind home plate and decided to begin his lame act during the bottom of the ninth. First the swinging of the arms to grab the attention from the centerfield camera. I really don't mind this act because many idiots do this when they think they are on camera. But I do mind it when the clown pulls up his shirt to expose his stomach and chest. Hey pal, for your own good, please keep that part of your body covered. A body like yours is why clothing was invented. I took a pitch from camera 2 (high home) as I tried to figure out how to keep from covering the ugly clown and his lame act. I tightened in on camera 4 (centerfield) so that the viewer couldn't see and fans in the stands. The nightmare game ended and the curtain dropped on the ugly clown act.

No comments:

Post a Comment