Thursday, May 19, 2016

Can't Complain

There were 20 runs and 21 hits in the 3:16 Rockies/Cardinals affair tonight at Busch Stadium. This 13 - 7 Redbirds victory featured one of the longest innings in a Cards game this season. The Rockies sent 9 batters to the plate in the top of the 4th and the Cards sent 10 batters to the plate in the bottom of the inning. our home stand continues tomorrow as the Arizona Diamondbacks come to town. The Rockies roadtrip continues with a weekend series in Pittsburgh starting tomorrow. I have no reason to complain and I am not complaining as I am writing this in the comfort of my home. However, my peers with the Rockies will arrive to their hotel in Pittsburgh around 2 or 3 in the morning. Hey, it goes with the territory. I'm just glad it's them and not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment