Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pick The Highlight of The Day

In my mind, there were three highlights that occurred today that could be considered the "highlight of the day".
We have changed hotels here in Houston and we are now staying at the Four Seasons Hotel downtown which is in walking distance to the ballpark.
The first "highlight of the day" occurred when I showered in the morning. This was the greatest shower I have ever taken in the history of my shower taking. I now know what it feels like to be under Niagra Falls!
The second highlight of the day occurred during our telecast tonight. The Cardinals took the lead in the top of the ninth inning and lost on a walk-off hit in the bottom of the ninth inning. Cutting "walk-offs" is great fun (better fun if it is the Cardinals) but still exciting for any TV baseball director.
The third highlight is that I had my picture taken with Charlie Sheen and his remaining Goddess. I will change my Facebook picture to that photo hoping that this will in no way alter the vote of the followers of this blog as the pick the highlight of the day.
You guys choose.
I know my "highlight of the day".

No comments:

Post a Comment