Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Hello, My apologies for not blogging as of yet but I have been very busy turning my book Cutting The Game, Inside Television Baseball from the Director's Chair into an e-book. Cutting The Game will soon be available on Kindle and Nook as well as other e-readers. This is my excuse and I am sticking to it! After 2 spring training games and the 6-game homestand to open the 2011 season, I am ready to continue this blog about St. Louis Cardinals' telecasts. Our first roadtrip of the year starts tomorrow when we begin a ten day trip to San Francisco, Arizona and Los Angeles. I will write when I arrive in San Francisco tomorrow with my thoughts on the upcoming season and our telecasts thus far. But now I am off to pack. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment