Monday, September 29, 2014

Blessed

The Cardinals became the NL Central Division Champs before they took the field to play the Diamondbacks. We were just moments away from the Cards batting order when we learned of wholesale changes in the lineup. Our graphics guru did a wonderful job of correcting the lineup and defense graphics in a quick fashion. Apart from that mayhem to start the telecast, this was the first meaningless game of the 2014 season. We of the Cardinals TV team are quite blessed. Let me count the ways. Only one game of the season was meaningless. Every single home game had an attendance over 40,000. The team had a winning record for each month of the season - the only NL Central team with that accomplishment. The TV team is becoming quite efficient in covering post game celebrations. A member of the Arizona TV team said to me after we were off the air - "Do you know how lucky you are? I responded "Yes I do and I am grateful each and every day. I am blessed." Thanks to all who follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment