Sunday, April 24, 2016

Blessed

The Redbirds defeated the Padres today in San Diego by the score of 8 - 5 in a game that took 3:35 to play. I am now on my balcony at the Phoenician in Phoenix and I am trying to describe MY average directing on the telecast today. However, I just left my favorite hotel in baseball, The Omni, and I am now enjoying a very nice breeze on my balcony of my 2nd favorite destination in baseball - The Phoenician. I have a cold drink in hand and a soothing, cooling breeze massaging me and for the life of me I can't complain. Now I am going to get corny. I am madly in love with my wife, my grandkids bring me undescrible joy and I have the best job in baseball. I will not and cannot write a negative word tonight. My God, I am lucky and I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment