Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcomed Victory

The Cards beat the Giants 2 - 1 in 2:40 tonight at Busch Stadium. This was just the type of game the home TV team loves. Well- pitched and well-played with the winning run scoring in the bottom of the 8th inning. About the only victory that beat this scenario is a walk-off win in the bottom of the 9th inning. I believe there is a huge percentage of TV production people and a huge percentage of Major League players that do not want extra innings. I also believe that this huge percentage of TV crew members and players still give it their best when a game goes extras. I prefer 9 innings or 8 1/2 innings at home but I still try my hardest to deliver if the game goes longer. That being said, tonight was a welcomed victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment