Friday, August 28, 2015

Love It

I love San Francisco. I love the ballpark and I love the TV crew. I love the restaurants and the bars. Despite the fact that the Giants beat the Cards in 3:02 by the score of 5 - 4 tonight at AT&T Park I loved the game. Some sloppy play by the Redbirds led to a 4 - 0 lead after a grand slam by the Giants. Sloppy play by the Giants helped the Cards tie the score at 4 apiece. This 4 - 4 game became a real battle between 2 great teams. A bases loaded single with a 5-man infield decided the game for the Giants. The electricity in the ballpark for the last two innings made me sit on the edge of my seat as I cut the game. One hour later and I am still pumped. The bottle of wine I purchased from a wine shop I love should help me calm down. There is a day game tomorrow with the atmosphere assured to be exciting and then dinner at Scoma's. Did I mention that I love Scoma's?

No comments:

Post a Comment