Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I Could Have Thrown Up

The Cardinals beat the Mets tonight 9 - 2 in 2:53. The first three innings of our telecast tonight were so bad that I could have thrown up. In my thirty years of televising Major League Baseball, I have never EVER been involved with more ugly baseball television - ever! Therefore, I will not talk about this telecast. I will talk about how blessed I am to be a part of St. Louis Cardinals baseball. This team is good! This team is very very good! Televising bad baseball is tedious and difficult. Televising good baseball is easy and fun. We on the St. Louis Cardinals baseball TV team are blessed and we know it. We have an obligation to deliver this wonderful product in a quality fashion. And we do. How could we not? This is fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment