Friday, September 30, 2016

Greatest Moment EVER

The greatest moment EVER in my 29 year St. Louis Cardinals career occurred tonight in tonight's game at Busch Stadium against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Before the game, the Cards announced that they were not picking up the option on Matt Holliday - one of the leaders of the team and certainly one of the greatest Cardinals of them all. The team also activated Matt from the DL hoping to give him a final at-bat in front of the home crowd. He got that at-bat, although with 2 games remaining in the regular season I don't believe it will be his final at-bat because he homered!! Our iso's worked out perfectly and the live shots were memorable. There were tears in Holliday's eyes and a lump in my throat. Just an incredible moment. My greatest moment EVER!!

2 comments:

  1. Incredible coverage of an amazing event tonight. A well done to Don for pressing the right buttons! The cutting wasn't have bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information.I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog
    หนังใหม่

    ReplyDelete