Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Weirdness

The Cardinals swept a day/night doubleheader against the Padres today/tonight at Busch Stadium. The score of the first game was 4 - 2 and it was played in 2:32. The score of the second game was 3 - 2 and it was played in 3:03. Televising 2 games in 1 day can fry the brain a bit. Not that there's much to fry anyway. I truly don't remember any particulars about game 1 and when I wake up tomorrow I know I will not remember any particulars about game 2. This seems strange because when the game/telecast is happening you are so focused that you see and hear everything. During the show I am aware of all my 9 manned cameras all the time. In fact, if I watch a replay of the game/telecast, I can remember where each camera was in every situation. However, when we go off the air my brain decompressed and I don't remember much about the actual game. Weird - I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment