Monday, June 1, 2015

I Expect It

At Busch Stadium tonight, the Brewers beat the Cardinals 1 - 0 in 3:05. I really enjoyed this game/telecast tonight because the starting pitcher for both teams was superb. The reason the game took over 3 hours to play was the fact that the Cardinals threatened against the Brew Crew bullpen in both the eighth and ninth innings. I remember how much I enjoyed Albert Pujols play when he was a Cardinal. I enjoyed his play because I expected Albert to deliver each and every at-bat. And he usually did. This is the same reason I enjoy this Cardinals team as they compete. I expect them to deliver and they usually do. Tonight, I honestly thought the Redbirds would win the game and this thought continued until the final out. I have the best job in baseball television.

No comments:

Post a Comment