Monday, September 10, 2012

I Can't And Won't Complain

The Cardinals lost to the Padres tonight by the score of 11 - 3 in a poorly pitched, poorly played game that lasted 3:20. I can't and won't complain. This past Saturday my daughter got married and I took off the whole weekend. While my family and I were celebrating this wonderful occasion, this is what occurred during the three telecasts I missed: Friday night, Cards vs Brewers at Busch Stadium. The game started AFTER a 2 hour 32 minute rain delay. 13 innings and 4 hours and 30 minutes later the game ended. The final out was 2:05 AM and the Cardinals lost 5 - 4. The Redbirds lost on Saturday night 6 - 3 in a yawner that took 3:32 to complete and Sunday the Cardinals won an extra inning game 5 - 4 in 3:23 after the Brewers tied the score with a 2-out homerun on a 2 - 2 pitch in the top of the ninth inning. Trust me, I can't and I won't complain about tonight's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment