Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Glamour

The Cardinals beat the Braves 4 - 3 in a great game that included a great telecast!
But, I am going to change the main intention of this blog to become personal.
I love what I do for a living.
I get to "watch" Major League baseball for a living - the greatest game on earth.
I travel with the team on charters and stay in the best hotels.
Life is good.
I arrived home tonight at 9:42 PM which is fantastic. (I love 6:15 starts)
Being home this early allows me to spend some great time with my angel of a wife - Jane.
However, my car is sitting in the driveway with the break lights on.
My neighbor, Tony, came over to help and we couldn't figure out why the break lights are on when the car is completely shut off.
AAA said they can't help unless the car doesn't start.
Well, the car battery will be dead in the morning and after our 1:15 game I am leaving with the team for an 8-game roadtrip to Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
I called our bug operator, Mark, to pick me up in the morning for a ride to Busch stadium.
He may be a little late because of a previous commitment so I may arrive at Busch Stadium later than I would have hoped.
Ah the glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment