Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting Spoiled

There was a :55 minute rain delay to start the game today.
But the rain didn't dampen the spirits of our telecast crew as we have been spoiled by three great game/telecasts of this four game homestand.
Despite a steady drizzle during the game, the Cardinals starter Kyle McClellan tossed a gem in a game completed in 2:15.
McClellan threw 68 strikes and 28 balls in eight innings of work. He was constantly ahead of the batters and thus the game was brisk.
There were great plays in the field by the Cardinals making this game as well- played by the Redbirds as it was well-pitched.
Our telecast had a nice flow and the crew was always on the same page.
All four telecasts from this homestand were exceptional.
As I write this, I am sitting in my hotel room in Kansas City where the Cardinals begin a three city nine game roadtrip.
I can't wait for the game/telecast tomorrow.
I know it will be exceptional.
I've been spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment