Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Fried

The Cards and Cubs played a day/night doubleheader today at Wrigley Field. The Cubs won both games. I don't remember much about either game. I certainly do not remember the first game. I couldn't tell you the score or what happened during the contest. I remember the Cardinals losing the second game in the late innings. The first game ended around 3:30 (I can't be sure but it sounds right) and we told the crew to be back on headset at 6:00. I returned to the truck at 5:30 and immediately fell into a coma. I had one and a half hours before my next game and I was brain dead. I took a walk. I drank a Coke. I woke up as I walked the Wrigley concourse. I don't remember much about the nightcap game. I do know that I didn't fuck up. At least, I don't think I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment